Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

My Teammates

Oh dear God where do I start? Well i’m just going to wing it and give you a brief explanation of all of my teammates.  We all do gymnastics at Black Diamond Gymnastics. My teammates are: Cody, Tasia, Kylie, Emery, Sophie, and Brenna. 

Cody. I've been teammates with Cody for the longest out of everybody. Cody is in eighth grade and is 12 (just a little bit younger than me, so we are always competing in the same age division (against each other)).  She has been doing gymnastics for two years longer than me,  and she's really good!  She's really funny… not in a joking kind of way… in a dry sense of humor kind of way… like instead of encouraging us when we are having an off day, she will say things like, “MAGGIE, YOU SUCK!!” Which makes us laugh even when she's not trying to be funny. Me and Cody are pretty much like twins, we always try to wear our hair   the same way at practice and we try to coordinate leotard colors for practice.

Me and Cody after a competition last year.

Tasia… Tasia, Tasia, Tasia… where do I begin?  So Tasia  is pretty much a tree… she's really tall and really skinny!  Her nickname is ”LT” which stands for  “Little tree”. She has the weirdest sense of humor and there is literally never a time at practice when she isn't making me laugh! We also like to call her “Fish” because sometimes when she's on bars she flops around like a fish.  Tasia is one of the newest members on our team… she's only been here for like a year… but it feels like I've known her my whole life.  She is just so fun to be around in general. (also her mom is a nail artist and she always does my nails! YAY!)


I couldn't find a picture of me and Tasia, 
so I drew one...you're welcome.


Kylie.  Kylie is in seventh grade, but we look like we're pretty much the same age.  Kylie used to be a level 7 gymnast, but then she quit because she broke her ankle.  Now she is back at the gym again, but she lost a lot of her skills.  Because she used to be in such a high level, she is really, really, really, good!!  Also, me,   Cody, and Kylie are all the same leotard size so we all share leotards with each other!

Me and Kylie


Emery and Sophie are both in the same grade. They're both really short and I both really funny! Sophie especially has a really weird sense of humor, like one day we were doing push-ups and all of a sudden she goes, “I NEED A BAGEL!” So now we always bring her bagels at practice and competitions.  Emery is a total goofball and is always finding some way to make us  all laugh.

Me and Emery
(I couldn't find a picture of me and Sophie)


Brenna. I have been doing gymnastics with Brenna for as long as I have with Cody. She's the same age as Tasia, and really likes trying new skills that she has no idea how to do… and sometimes she lands them!  Fun fact, Brenna is like… really good at Ariels!

So yeah that's pretty much it! I hope you enjoyed this post about my teammates, my crazy friends, my family. Okay byeeeee!





1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are killing it! Love the blog but I bet you'll love my blog more ajimenez18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete