Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

My Favorite Things EVER!

Oh hey there

My blog is BLUE.

I can't be tamed

1. COLORFUL pens
Yes indeed I have an unhealthy addiction to colorful pens. I think I have like 50% OCD and I know every white girl ever says they have OCD but I legit think I do...but just a little. I don't get like creepy death images in my head or do things like walking through a door over and over until I get it right...I just like things to be organized. But I'm getting off topic. Basically I have 3 planners...School, Life, and Other. I really like my planners to be neat and color coordinated...hence the colorful pens. I don't know why but I ❤︎ LOVE ❤︎ when everything is super colorful. I write my notes, my homework and everything else in colorful pens...it just makes life so much more exciting! Just ask Kylie...

K: "Maggie what do you want for your birthday?"
M: "Pens"
K: "Pens?"
M: "Pens."
Also, Kylie will tell you about how I don't let ANYBODY touch my pens because they will ruin them! *cough* Kylie I still hate you for squishing the tip in on my blue pen in St. George *cough*
My favorite pens



2. Lip Balm
Oh dear goodness gracious...I am obsessed with lip balm. I couldn't tell you how many lip balms I have because it would take probably a week to find/count all of them. The weird thing is...my lips get chapped really easily which is really mind-boggling considering the fact that I re-apply my lip balm every 5 minutes. I buy Baby Lips, ChapStick, EOS, Burts Bees, Wet n Wild, Carmex, Nivea and any other kind of lip balm you can imagine. I LOVE LIP BALM.


I found this on the internet and it sums up my feelings.



3. Fuzzy Socks

I LOVE FUZZY SOCKS!!!!

yas
4. Mike N Ikes
Hi my name is maggie and i'm a mike-n-ike-aholic. The first step is admitting you have a problem amiright? I cannot put into words my insane obsession with the fruity, delicious, chewy candies that are mike n ikes.
If you have never tried mike n ikes...
Step 1: Get out of my life
Step 2: Never speak to me again
Step 3: Go getcho self some mike n ikes because that shit is delicious
For all you peasants who don't know what mike n ikes are.
Well that's all for this post friends. I hope you...

HOLY MACRAL MY FAVORITE SONG JUST CAME ON PANDORA AND I JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU THAT IT IS MY JAAAAAMMM!!

k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment