Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Whats Happnin?

Hey there friends
I just wanted to give you some quick updates on things that are going on for me right now. (does anybody actually care?)

1. State
In about 48 hours I will be on my way (a 5 hour drive) to Saint George for one of the most important meets of the year...STATE MEET! If I do well at state meet (get a certain all around score) then that means I qualify to go to regionals...which just so happens to be in LONG BEACH! Hell Heck Yes!!! (Are you happy Kalli?). Anywho I am suuuupper excited to go to the warm weather and poolside lemonades in saint george but I am also super nervous! I may or may not write a blog post about it but idk bro.

2. New Schedule/Training
If you don't know this (I don't know why you would) but I am no longer doing the same training schedule and I am not training with Tina anymore. Xcel Gold (Maggie, Kylie, Tasia and Brenna) are training with the level 6 girls now which is AWESOME!! The coaches are much better and I love getting to train more hours per week! The only thing that kinda sucks is that we don't get to train with Emery...single tear

3. Bye Tasia
Tasia has told us the extremely sad news that she isn't going to compete next year. She is going to finish out this competition season and then quit. She does have a good reason though. She is a pro ski racer and skiing and gymnastics just don't mesh very well. It sucks but it's better for her because she had a crazy insane athletic schedule. When she wasn't skiing she was at gym and when she wasn't at gym she was at school. She also gets a lot of injuries which sucks because injuries suck.

Well I guess that's all I have to say in this post. I really have no idea what to post so you guys should leave comments telling me what you want me to post about. Hey guess what...this is my last post of this quarter! Wow that went by really fast! If you didn't know already, we are required to have a link and a picture in all of our blog posts. I don't really know what to put a picture of so I'll just give you a picture of the hotel I'm staying at in St. George...

The hotel i'm staying at in St. George...can you tell
why I'm excited?!?! Creds
Here's a link to a random website -----> Click for a surprise

Ke$ha Later,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment