Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Team Dinners Part 2

Oh hello there friends. Welcome back

If you are cool then you probs read my post called team dinners and in that post I mentioned that I would be making "Team Dinners Part 2"...so here it is...

The Spaghetti and Salmon Dinner

The spaghetti and salmon dinner was hosted by Brenna and it was at her house (obviously). This one was very fun because Brenna is like super rich and so she has a huge basement and it has a beam, tumbling mats, and more! As you can imagine, a bunch of gymnasts with a huge basement and gymnastics equipment made for a very fun night. Another super fun thing we did was play twister... This may not sound super exciting but when you are a gymnast and you can do backbends and splits and such, it was very exciting and much more fun!

Quotes of the night:

"hold on one sec, I have to go fart in a pillow" -Brenna

Brenna: *farts*  ♫"oops I did it again"♫

(Playing twister) *Maggie pushes Kylie over* "I win!"

All in all the spaghetti and salmon dinner was a very fun night and one of my favorite team dinners so far!

Here are some pictures and videos from that night.

Twister!

Just to give you an idea of what our team dinners are like...

The Chinese Dinner

Now I bet you're wondering, why the heck did you have a Chinese dinner?? This dinner was hosted by Tasia. Her dad just so happens to be the Chinese teacher at Roland Hall so he decided to make us Chinese food.  Tasia lives right across the street from PCMR and also right across the street from A private pool.  It was super fun because it was just me Tasia and Brenna (everyone else was out of town) and we had so much fun running around the neighborhood and night swimming in the pool.   When we got back from the pool dinner was ready and let me just say it was delicious!

Storytime!  You can imagine in the middle of February it was quite cold outside and we happened to be walking around in our swimsuits so to stay warm, we wrapped our towels around our necks like capes and it was quite funny because we looked ridiculous and we were pretending that we were Buzz lightyear.

Another Story! When we were done swimming we decided to get showers at the pool.  As I mentioned earlier we walked there in our swimsuits so we didn't exactly have clothes with us. After our shower I used my towel as a skirt and Tasia's sweatshirt as a shirt and I looked very hysterically terrible!

Here are some of the pictures that we took that night! (we tried to be artsy in the picture of us jumping into the pool together... Shortly after taking that picture, tasia pretty much landed on me in the pool which was not a very fun time)

My Great outfit

Me and Brenna being superheroes

Our towel capes

Jumping into the pool

Gosh darn it I'm already at my word limit!

Guess that's it for this post
Bye Felicia,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment