Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Team Dinners

Every Competition, we have a team dinner the night before. Every dinner has a specific theme, here are some stories of the team dinners this year.

The Spaghetti and Chicken Dinner
The first dinner was hosted by ME and it was the spaghetti and chicken dinner. It was christmas themed because the meet was christmas themed. When you walked into my house there was a little tree with presents that had fuzzy socks in them and they were freaking adorable. (It'll make sense later)

Aren't I such a good drawer?
So here are some stories from this dinner.

1. Emery passes out
At dinner we were telling funny stories from practice and we were all laughing so hard and I'm pretty sure someone spiked the apple cider...but anyways Emery was laughing really really hard and she started choking on her food and that just made her laugh more and she fell off her chair and passed out because she was laughing/choking so hard. It was great.

2. Slip N Slide
As I mentioned earlier, we all had fuzzy socks on. Now I happen to have hardwood floors in my house and things were just doomed from the beginning. First of all, Emery was running and then she stopped but not really because she slid for like 20 feet before she hit the edge of the carpet and flew forward and face planted onto my couch.  Next, Brenna slid on the floor and plowed down Tasia in the process. THEN being the idiots we are, we decided to do gymnastics on the hardwood floor. (I never said we were smart) Brenna did an aerial and when her feet landed on the floor they slid and she ended up in the splits!

The Pork and Penne Dinner
The pork and penne dinner was hosted by Kylie and it was before Bailies.

Here are some funny stories:
1. The swing room
Kylie has a room in her house that nobody uses so her parents installed swings and BOOM "the swing room". Anyways, we were all up in the swing room and it wasn't necessarily one thing that happened but we were basically all swinging into each other and the wall and we all ended up bruised and semi concussed.

I'm sure something really hilarious happened at that dinner that I don't remember but I seriously don't remember much from that dinner...maybe someone spiked the apple cider again...Thanks obama

That's all the words I have room for in this post so I guess I'll have to make a part 2!

Ke$ha Later,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment